Delta State is an oil and agricultural producing state in Nigeria. It comprises the Urhobos, Isoko, Ukwuani, Itsekiri, Ezon, Enuani-Igbos, and Ika ethnic nationalities.
Zimylink was part of a team of brand managers that pitched for the rebranding of the state’s image and its application. The result was a Brand Identity that encompassed the major cultural features of the state.
The major elements included;
- The green and corn field – signifies agriculture
- Red and native drums – signifies rich culture and tourism
- Blue and dividing river – signifies the Delta and the presence of water resources
- Oil rig – signifies the presence of oil
- Blue fish – signifies fishing
- The green wreath – signifies education
- The seashell – sea shells are significant of jewelry and treasure so it sits on top the logo signifying the rich nature of the state and all the monarchs and kingdoms.